Etched in History
Taking Out the Slack
The Spice House started at the western terminus of the Erie Canal in 1957, committed to their mission of finding the best spice growers from around the world. Today, just as when they opened their doors, The Spice House provides only the highest quality spices and herbs at their peak freshness. These strict standards have solidified The Spice House as a trusted resource, allowing them to share culinary traditions from around the world for over six decades.